The Mis(ter)education of William

If you love President Bush, then you will love to hate this blog. I'm just kidding. Actually this blog is dedicated to my thoughts and feelings on a variety of issues in my life and in the world. I am a teacher at an inner-city (99% black) school in Jax, FL. So check back every now & again and leave some comments. You'll leave feeling good about yourself.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jacksonville, Florida, United States

I am an "old soul". I like to just hang out with people I enjoy being around. i've grown out of my club phase & my getting so drunk I piss myself phase too. (Sorry about that again Angel). I love to laugh and have fun. I enjoy molding young minds. I am passionate about teaching kids, especially black males. My goal is to be a role model for any student that I come in contact with. I'm pleasant, kind, generous, loving & outgoing.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Cheater

I stood motionless, the barrel of the gun piercing my eyes
Every prayer I had ever said instantly ran across my mind
Like I was temporarily granted superpowers I focused on the finger gripping the trigger
As I saw the finger move, my heart stopped
My mind raced
My sweat froze
My feet moved
As the explosion exploded I leapt
I laid down for what seemed like months
Checking for a pulse
Checking for a breath
Checking for blood
Once I realized that life was still in me
I got up and ran like hell

2 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

OH. REALLY???

you were just gonna sneak this up without saying anything huh? mmmmmmm....

2:47 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

uh...they're gonna lock you outta blogger if you don't post something!!!!

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home